Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Heartbreak: Andrew and Oliver reslisted

It is with a broken heart that I tell you that Andrew and Oliver have been relisted on Reece's Rainbow as being available again for adoption. The family who had previously committed is unable to complete their adoptions.

Please, please, their time is very short. Soon, they will be headed for institutions and the outcomes there are dire.

They have large grants and I can direct you to folks who have met them. Andrew is blind, and Oliver has a type of dwarfism. They don't deserve what is about to be their fate.

I am too sad to say more. Just please, pray. And find families.

Andrew and Oliver

3 comments:

  1. oh, how awful! Can I ask what happened? Why did the family decide not to pursue the adoption?? I thought they were so excited to adopt these boys. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennie, I really can't say. I know it's heartbreaking for everyone. :(

      Delete